OT Re: Dear Mr. Avery

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Tue, 4 May 2004 16:27:53 -0400

At 1:44 PM -0500 4/29/04, Carl Teplitski wrote:
>A year or so ago, our list was inundated with much controversy when
>a certain tech. who shall go unnamed, would stir things up with a
>rebelious attitude, and get guys / gals ranting and raving to get
>him to settle down. That was generally unproductive,( but quite
>entertaining .) Maybe , things have gotten too tame (!!??) and we
>need to get the juices running again. Maybe, we should invite him ba
>- - !!??

If it was Bill Bremmer that Carl was referring to (and Bill as been
off the list for awhile), Carl should know that Bill is a respectful
and valued contributor on the PTG-L list. But I agree with you about
the 50-60 indignifugated pusses. Are these food fights really just
for our entertainment and diversion. If so, then it's just another
version of reality TV.

If it wasn't Bill, then Carl was simply pushing a button, the food
fight button.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"If we see you SMOKING we will assume that you are on fire and will
take appropriate measures"
     ...........Sign in a Music Dept. Hallway