OT Re: Dear Mr. Avery

Tue, 04 May 2004 22:44:40 +0200

Bill Ballard wrote:

> If it wasn't Bill, then Carl was simply pushing a button, the food
> fight button.

Grin... I know what you mean... I can just see them tomatoes and cheese
& mayo sandwichs flying across the lunch room...  Or maybe its the bar
room brawl we are looking at from time to time.... you know... somebody
says something about someones girl... and all of a sudden people are
breaking chairs over each others heads..... only to settle down and buy
each other the next round of  drinks.  The virtual bar room brawl !

Cheers
RicB