Shortening plastic key tops

Stéphane Collin collin.s@skynet.be
Wed, 05 May 2004 00:19:10 +0200

Hello Alan.

I guess I have to improve first my sharpening method for my chiesels.  I
chose to shorten the front side just because I found it that difficult
to cut into plastic neatly, while my attempts to make a nice rounded
shape at the front with a file was an immediate success.
What angle are your hand chiesels cutting edges ? 20° ? even less ? My
finest are 25° and I found it unpracticable.

Thanks for your input.

Stéphane Collin.