alternative piano forum

JAMES DALLY jdally@ecr.net
Tue, 4 May 2004 22:08:00 -0400

Thank you.....I had signed for this and it slipped away from me.  I am =
repulsed by the way the PTG list has deteriorated and am looking for =
another source.  I want to talk about pianos and not politics, ravings, =
etc,.  Thanks,  Jim Dally  (who knows, these persons just might get on =
the Pianoworld list just for fun <G>
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: david heidel=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 1:50 PM
  Subject: alternative piano forum

  Being a technician for only a few shorts years, I joined this forum to =
read and learn from the vast and knowlegeable experts in the field that =
also are here.  Thank you to all of you who have given your advice and =
opinions on piano subject matter.  Although I rarely make a comment or =
ask a question, I try to read anything that I find of importance to my =
profession. =20
  I do get tired of the OT subjects.  Yes, I know all about free speech, =
open forums, etc., but geesh.....this IS a piano tech. forum!  For a few =
months, I have belonged to the following piano forum:
    http://www.pianoworld.com=20
  I'm sure most of you have visited the site.  Sometimes the subject =
matter is remedial in comparison to some of the topics here, but the big =
difference is that it at least sticks to the subject matter.  If you =
haven't checked it out, please do.  Maybe some of you wonderful advisors =
and mentors will join that site, and we can get on with the camaraderie =
and professionalism that I truly enjoy.