alternative piano forum

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Tue, 4 May 2004 21:28:52 -0500

Hi Everyone,

We are seriously considering establishing a moderated version of
pianotech which would not allow off-topic posts.

PLEASE NOTE:  Pianotech _itself_ will remain unchanged!

One of the problems we face, however, is a lack of sufficient volunteer
time to properly execute ideas like this.

You might be able to help us serve the piano tech community. If there
are reasonably-computer-savvy PTG members here who would be interested
in serving on the Electronic Communications Committee which handles the
admin duties here, please reply to:

ecc@ptg.org

Thanks,

Kent Swafford