alternative piano forum

JAMES DALLY jdally@ecr.net
Wed, 5 May 2004 20:06:28 -0400

I certainly support a new list!    It's a shame how a few people can ruin
such an endeavor.  I am not a guru but if there is a way I could help let me
know.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kent Swafford" <kswafford@earthlink.net>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 10:28 PM
Subject: Re: alternative piano forum

Hi Everyone,

We are seriously considering establishing a moderated version of
pianotech which would not allow off-topic posts.

PLEASE NOTE:  Pianotech _itself_ will remain unchanged!

One of the problems we face, however, is a lack of sufficient volunteer
time to properly execute ideas like this.

You might be able to help us serve the piano tech community. If there
are reasonably-computer-savvy PTG members here who would be interested
in serving on the Electronic Communications Committee which handles the
admin duties here, please reply to:

ecc@ptg.org

Thanks,

Kent Swafford