alternative piano forum

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 5 May 2004 11:13:27 EDT

In a message dated 5/4/2004 10:58:37 AM Pacific Standard Time,
dbheidel@comcast.net writes:
Being a technician for only a few shorts years, I joined this forum to read
and learn from the vast and knowlegeable experts in the field that also are
here.  Thank you to all of you who have given your advice and opinions on piano
subject matter.  Although I rarely make a comment or ask a question, I try to
read anything that I find of importance to my profession.
I do get tired of the OT subjects.  Yes, I know all about free speech, open
forums, etc., but geesh.....this IS a piano tech. forum!  For a few months, I
have belonged to the following piano forum:
  http://www.pianoworld.com
I'm sure most of you have visited the site.  Sometimes the subject matter is
remedial in comparison to some of the topics here, but the big difference is
that it at least sticks to the subject matter.  If you haven't checked it out,
please do.  Maybe some of you wonderful advisors and mentors will join that
site, and we can get on with the camaraderie and professionalism that I truly
enjoy.
   How bout a name unknown poster?
   Thanks for the tip. I for one will check it out!
    Daleme?