steinway over hardened hammer

antares antares@euronet.nl
Thu, 6 May 2004 11:07:26 +0200

On 6-mei-04, at 5:26, David Love wrote:

> I must
> say that I have never seen a hammer such as a Renner or Abel hammer,
> one
> that is designed to be voiced with needles rather than lacquer

Hello David,
We work with nothing but the finest hammers from Renner with the latest
Wurzen quality which is just unbeatable.
It gives us the complete range we need and especially needling up to
open up and get more tension works wonderful with them.
Furthermore, Renner now has a new hammer press with which they can
control the hammer felt to the max so that it has become an art.
Man! these hammers are DIAMONDS!

friendly greetings
from
André Oorebeek