on topic about off topic

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Thu, 06 May 2004 07:43:34 -0700

on 5/5/04 7:15 AM, Dean May at deanmay@pianorebuilders.com wrote:

Let=B9s extend a little grace and tolerance to one another here. I think we
can do it without an act of Congress.

Thank you, Dean.  Self-regulation is key; complainers: grow up. Your
emotional all-caps outbursts and chippy
"piano-only" comments are, in a word, childish.  Life is diverse.

Great post, Dean. Here's my first all-caps transmssion:

WHAT ABOUT THE GOLDEN RULE, FOLKS?

Thank you all for your rich differences; makes life tangy.

David Andersen