out of tune Yamaha on prime time TV?

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 06 May 2004 12:39:57 -0400

Didn't hear it, Mick, but it reminds me that a couple days ago I tuned
in to NPR a little, something I don't do all that often.  A piano
concerto or something was on, and I thought to myself, "Boy, I surely am
glad I wasn't that piano's technician!"  I would have been embarrassed.

Don't get me wrong.  I am not that skilled on concert work.  In fact, I
try to avoid it.  But I can tell when a piano isn't doing what it
oughta, and that was one of those.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Lititz, PA, USA