Some details on a moderated pianotech

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 6 May 2004 11:04:47 -0700 (PDT)

A lot of people here, not just me, post OT stuff.
Mostly just fluff-- one-liners and such. But waiting
for 100 of these to open is as bad as a waiting for a
few of the  more "substantial" OT posts to open. I
think that a good solution to this is to simply
require that all OT posts be labeled as such. Whether
a one-line pun or a treatise on genetics, anyone who
posts one of these without labeling it OT would be a
"fair-game" fopr the wrath of all members . ( also in
OT posts, of course! )
   In lieu of this, may I suggest a separate list:
"pianotech-e-brawl", or such.

    Thump