<<FLASH>> Pianotechs forum is ON THE AIR!!

Rob Goodale rrg@unlv.nevada.edu
Wed, 12 May 2004 18:18:54 -0500

Not true, not true!  I've been on Yahoo for a long time and have not =
experienced any spam increases- ever.  Yahoo has a third party privacy =
agreement.  When you register go through the privacy options list and =
un-check all the "do you want crap in your inbox from advertisers" =
selections.  You can also check that you do not want any messages =
forwarded to your regular mailbox.  You should be just fine.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV
  A little Caveat Emptor here: If you sign up for a Yahoo groups forum =
your spam email will skyrocket. This is my experience with 4 different =
email accounts.
  =20

  Dean

  =20