<<FLASH>> Pianotechs forum is ON THE AIR!!

Terry Beckingham beckt@mts.net
Wed, 12 May 2004 21:17:44 -0500

That has been my experience also. My Dad was on Yahoo and somehow Yahoo got
all of the email addresses that he used, and everyone started to receive
SPAM. I would never set up an account with them

Terry Beckingham