Crown in Bass Area & Downbearing

Wed, 12 May 2004 19:59:07 -0700

The amount of downbearing in the bass should, as I understand it, depend on
the backscale length.  The greater the backscale length, the more
downbearing is not only tolerated but needed in the bass area.  A next to
zero downbearing would probably be advisable where the backscale is
extremely short.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net