"TP" (OT)

John Formsma john@formsmapiano.com
Fri, 14 May 2004 17:44:54 -0500

Tom Sivak wrote:
 << To me, the difference is more a matter of common courtesy, and of
following decorum.  Everyone (almost everyone) signs their real name on this
list.  In fact, when I made my first post, several years ago, I signed my
first name only, and was reprimanded by others on the list to include my
entire name.  And that's fine.  They signed their posts with their entire
name.  Why shouldn't I?  That's just one of the rules of this little
society. >>

I agree. It would be common courtesy if TP would reveal his true identity.

But I'm not bent out of shape over it, either. Frankly, I don't have time to
care. Doubt I'll ever meet him/her/it, and if I did, how would I know
anyway?   :-)

John Formsma