"TP" (OT)

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 15 May 2004 05:15:08 -0400

"increases the credibility of the posted content"

I guess that's my deal with TP not signing his/her name. The little bit =
of the posts I have read from him/her suggest s/he has some good =
experience to share. But I usually don't read her/his posts - I simply =
delete them - because I don't have a clue of their origin. One doesn't =
have to use the internet long to realize that unless you are sure of the =
origin of information found on the internet, make the assumption that it =
is garbage. It may be garbage anyway, of course, but at least you'll =
have some avenue for evaluation.

Besides, it's just plain irritating.

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Cy Shuster=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 11:01 PM
  Subject: Re: "TP" (OT)

  I'm a moderator of another online forum (for the software "3ds max"), =
and while we allow guests to read messages, we require real first and =
last names in order to post messages.  It not only promotes civility =
(which can get out of hand), but also increases the credibility of the =
posted content.

  --Cy Shuster--
  Bluefield, WV