"TP" (OT)

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Sat, 15 May 2004 09:24:52 -0500

Hey, I'm a popular guy!
=20
Although I do publish quite a bit on the web, most of those hits refer =
to college deans that may do this or that. Talk about ego deflating. :-(
=20
Dean
=20
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272
Terre Haute IN  47802
=20
-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On =
Behalf Of Clyde Hollinger
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2004 5:12 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: "TP" (OT)
=20
Which might explain why, if you do a Google search for "Dean May," you =
come up with 44,400 results!  <G>  I did a search on my own name and got =
only 2,790 results, but the vast majority of them seem to be things I =
wrote to the pianotech list.  So be careful.  Anything you write that =
has your name attached may show up on the world wide web for everyone to =
see.

Clyde

Dean May wrote:

<snip>  ...  I've always used my name as part of every email address =
I've had and every screen name I've had....<snip>