TP (OT) unsigned

Tvak@aol.com Tvak@aol.com
Sat, 15 May 2004 09:47:42 EDT

In a message dated 5/15/04 12:42:43 AM, joegarrett@earthlink.net writes:

> If you are referring to my "Captain, Tool Police", I did not confer that o=
> myself!
>=20

I'm sorry, I wasn't referring to that at all... Plus, you sign your own name=
=20
in addition to that monacher. (spelling?)   See below.

 In a message dated 5/14/04 10:25:06 PM, deanmay@pianorebuilders.com writes:

I think we should lighten up a little bit here on TP. I do agree with Cy=E2=
=80=99s=20
comments on credibility and accountability, which is why I=E2=80=99ve always=
 used my=20
name as part of every email address I=E2=80=99ve had and every screen name I=
=E2=80=99ve had. But=20
TP has not been rude or uncivil. Even though we=E2=80=99d all like to know h=
is name,=20
let=E2=80=99s give him a little space to be different. =E2=80=98kay? We aren=
=E2=80=99t all the same,=20
as the recent OT flap has proven. And that is a good thing. ;-)
=C2=A0
Blessings
=C2=A0
Dean

Dean and list,

I've never liked using my own name attached to posts on the internet.=C2=A0=20=
I've=20
only done it because it was convention.=C2=A0=C2=A0 But left to my own wishe=
s, I'm=20
inclined to agree with Dean.=C2=A0

Plus, think how much character this list will have when we're reading posts=20
from Thump, Bambi, Pianobubba, and my humble self...

Sincerely,
Mick Jagger