Solving the TP Mystery

Mon, 17 May 2004 00:00:17 +0200

I'm sorry... but...

the day we accept anonymity as being ok because somebody is afraid of
not being able to stand up clearly for their ideas is the day the
western world might as well just close up shop and move on to the next
phase of existance.

I mean ok... so the guy doesnt want to give his name.  Ok... I got no
problem with either that or him posting to the list... but if  the
Journal feels uncomfortable reprinting words from someone they dont have
a clue as to who is... then I can understand that completly... in fact I
would think it suprising otherwise.

Personally.... I cant see any real reason to want to hide ones identity
on this list...  I mean to each their own to be sure...but...

Cheers
RicB