workbench

Barbara Richmond piano57@flash.net
Wed, 19 May 2004 14:28:13 -0500

------=_NextPart_001_000F_01C43DAD.846A92F0
Heck, I'm a bit late, but here's my exciting workspace--I refer to it as =
my shoplette, which is squeezed into the laundry/storage room.  I went =
for a 48 x 24 cabinet base since I'm REALLY short on storage space.  The =
bench top is 30 x 60 and I attached it to the base with a long piano =
hinge so if by some chance I want to move the bench to another room, I =
can flip the top up and it will fit through the doorway.  The top =
extends over the back enough that I can clamp on lights or the pole for =
a Foredom.  The front extends enough that there is enough space for my =
knees if I want to have a seat while working.

The wedges are to keep the bench in place, I put some casters on it that =
are a little too good.  Oops. The flowers were a gift from my son, who =
purchased them at a garage sale.  :-)

To create even more work space, I put a board on top of the utility sink =
(that you can't see in this picture).=20

Barbara Richmond
------=_NextPart_001_000F_01C43DAD.846A92F0
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

------=_NextPart_001_000F_01C43DAD.846A92F0--