1910 ish, 6'4" Knabe for sale, unrestored, cheap ( and getting cheaper! )

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 20 May 2004 05:22:07 -0700 (PDT)

Massive Knabe grand, "restored" a few years ago
( refinished, restrung ). No apparent splits on
bridge. A couple of cracks in board ( "repaired" ).
Flame-grain mahogany case. Ornate legs and lyre.
Resonating cavities built into rim on bass side!
Already have too many pianos, or I'd buy it myself.
Georgia. $1,300 or best offer. Pictures available.
     Thump