Betsy Ross defender

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Thu, 20 May 2004 16:45:00 -0400

jason kanter wrote:

>And while you're at it, use Wurzen felt hammers...?

ok..a little over the top! - but the point I am trying to make is this:

We can bash all we want to, and will continue to do so..whether it be
Betsy Ross or S&S D. I have seen, helped with the restoration, and
played all kinds of pianos from spinets to 9'ers, and with some
patience, $$, and perceverance, most pianos can be made to sound and
play like the instrument they were designed to be, and in some cases,
better than the original design.

Don't forget: I'm also the defender of the Upright.

Conrad: I need a fresh 40 regular..

Phil Bondi(Fl)