Betsy Ross defender

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 20 May 2004 23:25:34 -0400

> Don't forget: I'm also the defender of the Upright.

Good. I've got a 1893 Blassius & Sons upright taking up too much space in my
shop. It needs a full rebuild/remanufacture. It is a VERY high quality piano
(major monster piano). Rosewood case. Lots of pretty carving. Very heavily
built. WNG action (if I remember correctly). Good project for a
remanufacture. If you don't take it, I will likely cut it up.
So, are you still "the defender of the Upright?"

Terry Farrell