Betsy Ross..bring 'em on!

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Fri, 21 May 2004 09:42:14 -0700

on 5/21/04 5:22 AM, John Formsma at john@formsmapiano.com wrote:

I agree. I'm headed toward specialization.

Yes, yes, yes......the wave of the future.  Find that niche within the vast
ocean that is piano technology that you're particularly suited for, and get
so good at it you become indispensable.  You can't be good at everything,
although some guys are more "Renaissance" than others, i.e., can do more
stuff at a higher level---but it seems most of us have a predilection for
something specific; I say go for it.

David Andersen