bring 'em on! OT

Tompiano@aol.com Tompiano@aol.com
Sat, 22 May 2004 07:53:36 EDT

This is the very reason why I float in and out of this list. Just when some
good technical stuff gets bantered around, in comes some political or religious
OT from various members.  Not that I don't have strong views on many of the
same subjects, but I don't see that this is the place to rant air one's
personal political and religious views.
 Keep it piano related, show professional courtesy, debate your point of
view, be polite even when in total disagreement, but keep it related to what this
list is all about. PIANO SERVICE. Otherwise, the fallout rate will continue
and this list will evolve into something not representable of what it was
designed to be.
End of rant
Tom Servinsky