OT Over to something completly different

Sat, 22 May 2004 20:15:30 +0200

Hi folks.

Someone just questioned me in private why I dont just move away from the
US.  While I find so much to be greatful for in being born in America, I
have moved away... some 24 years ago now.  And just this year I gave up
my American citizenship for Norwegian. And contrary to my querriers
assumptions as reasons why I should leave.... the following picture
perhaps says better then anything else why I made the change.

Love is where its at.  All the way around.

Cheers,
RicB

--------------070203040309040800070103
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...