bring 'em on! OT

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sat, 22 May 2004 16:41:55 EDT

     Terry
    For the record I'm a republican conservative & have not posted any
political opinions in a long time except for this breif one.
     My point is that this is a tech forum not a place to foment your
personal agenda hissy tirades. Your just one who seems to be mad at everyone for no
good reason or a reason no one wants to hear.
   By the way I use bolder type face so I can see it without bifocals you
horses ass, not make a point.
   If a person did agree with you they certainly wouldn't want to be
associated with someone as angry as you. BIG RED FLAG DUDE.  So go search away
  I don't see any grains of salt or points of light coming from you.
  I do agree with you on one thing it's how you say it.
    Dale

delete button will be in effect.
   Dale Erwin

OH, OK DALE! HEY COULD YOU USE EVEN BIGGER TYPEFACE TO MAKE YOUR "POINT"?
Hey, that's why the "OT" is in the subject line. Feel free to aggre or
disagree or hit the delete. Maybe i'll go back into the archives and repost ALL the
CRAP you liberals posted not long ago pertaining to IRAC! Short memory eh?
Stuff said on that subject verged on Sedition! So before you lambast me for a
simple observation, which was quite tame in comparison to what HAS been dumped on
this list, WITHOUT warning us with "OT", don't throw stones! I remember one
RPT, Bill Bremmer, who left this list because many on this list attacked him
unmercifully and unfairly, because he DARED to promote his EBVT temperament,
which has since appeared in the PTJ! Some people preach tolerance, but really
don't know the meaning of the word. Sometimes you just have to express yourself;
but it's all about HOW you do it. You can take everything personally, or you
can take it with a grain of salt.