bring 'em on! OT

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Sat, 22 May 2004 17:10:02 -0500

>>And the US ( Bush Sr, Rumsfeld ) which was doing it
openly with Saddam, and gave him his nerve gas, and
told him where his enemies were?
Kindly remember your history.
    Thump

Don't forget we put Saddam in power with a particularly bloody takeover, but
he fell out of favor with us. Of course we put the guy before Saddam in
power, too, but he fell out of favor with us. This puppet government we are
installing now will be our third attempt at bringing "freedom" to this
geographic region that was artificially made a "country" by Churchill's
arbitrary pencil line on a map. You would have to be an incurable optimist
to think this time will be any different.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272
Terre Haute IN  47802