bring 'em on! OT

Robin Hufford hufford1@airmail.net
Sat, 22 May 2004 20:03:23 -0700

Hey Technicians - it may be that Topperpiano (TP), perhaps, and please
forgive me TP if I am wrong, may be somehow connected to BB. Both TP's -
Topperpiano and Terry Patterson seem to use initial letters which
correspond to a sophomoric practice of of high school juveniles.  This
may or may not be inadvertent, but if so, indicates an attitude.  .
     But, I think very plainly the other TP  may also be a synonym.  If
you respond to his provocations in any way you are playing his game.
Don't take the bait from either which may be one and the same.   Both
have gotten this  list in another set of uproars - Does this seem
familiar?  It does to me.   I say again Don't Bite!
Regards to all, even Topperpiano