Mobile Piano Mini-Shop

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 22 May 2004 19:49:57 -0400

Rick,

Before you do that, ask yourself a few questions.  How much work do you
have that will call for such an arrangement?  How much will it cost to
set it up the way you envision?  How many jobs will you have to turn
down if you *don't* purchase outfit the trailer?

I really think you should start at the other end.  Wait until after you
are full-time.  Then if it becomes obvious that this would be a
profitable way to go, go for it.  Don't run the risk of spending what
appears to be a lot of money and then have it sitting idle nearly all
the time.

I have been full-time for 12 years and part-time for 12 years before
that.  Granted, I do not have any clients a two-hour drive away, but I
have never seen the need for a mobile shop.  I don't know if there are
any others out there or not.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT