Mobile Piano Mini-Shop

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Sat, 22 May 2004 19:28:31 -0500

>>My idea of being somewhat shop ready is to have a van (Ford Econoline =
size) with a workbench and some power tools, AC source - and I'd leave =
the piano moving to the piano movers.

I drive a 98 Ford E350. It hauls everything I need, even a console sized =
piano if needed. It has the PowerStroke diesel; lots of power and 20 mpg =
on the highway, 17 around town with hard driving. It also has 450,000 =
miles on it. I love my van, Kenwood stereo w/ mp3 CD player and =
cassette, two power amps, dual 12 inch sub boxes and it will smoke the =
tires, too!
=20
Forget the trailer. I've used the customer's work bench in the garage =
when needed.
Dean
=20
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359