(OT:) (OT) (OT) Eliminating OT Wars (OT) (OT) (OT)

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sun, 23 May 2004 00:32:30 EDT

      Thanks John
   Point well taken.
    Dale
The best way to not have OT wars is for us to NOT RESPOND in the first
place. Why not be strong enough to let something pass when you disagree
with it?

If this is done, the "discussion" will never begin.

We've overwhelmingly proven we're not going to resolve anything OT. If
you really believe in it, someone disagreeing with it is not going to
change you or it. (If you've just gotta respond, try to do it privately
rather than grandstanding on the list.)

A recovering OT-aholic,

John Formsma