(OT:) (OT) (OT) Eliminating OT Wars (OT) (OT) (OT)

Phillip Ford fordpiano@earthlink.net
Sun, 23 May 2004 11:19:16 -0700

I wonder if this post is OT.  I couldn't tell from the subject heading. :-)

Good advice John.  Responding to these types of posts just starts a
vicious cycle.  May I also suggest filters.  Rather than respond to
the outburst of a couple of days ago I put the perpetrator on my
filter list.  I won't see anything sent to me privately.  And I won't
see anything sent by him to the list, unless someone else unadvisedly
chooses to respond to something he says.

Phil Ford