(OT:) (OT) (OT) Eliminating OT Wars (OT) (OT) (OT)

Sun, 23 May 2004 18:08:56 +0200

John Formsma wrote:

>Yes, I know Ric. It's hard sometimes, isn't it? I feel your pain and
>struggle. You obviously need our free services since you are likewise a
>compulsive OT-aholic. When you can't help yourself, it's bad, but it's
>not the end. There is hope, Ric, but only if you get immediate help. <g>

Yes.. dont I know it...  I admit it... I am addicted !!.... Its cost me
my wife, car, home, job, ...... even my booze !... Im a wreck... I NEED
HELP... isnt there a OTAA group somewhere that can cure me ???????

>Seriously, though, someone had to state the obvious. And, I've been
>restraining myself for three months, so I KNOW it's possible.

I know John... and myself I have managed quite a bit too... but then on
the other hand... I kinda like the social side of this kind of thing...
To put it this way... I like my many internet friends... and enjoy
conversing with you all in concert greatly.

>Our group desperately needs funding as this is a widespread problem on
>Pianotech. To succeed, we really need your financial help at this time.

Just wait for the m version to come on line... then everyone will have a
chance at their own kind of happiness !

>Please make your donations to:
>The Terry Peterson Rehabilitation Fund
>402 West Main Street
>Blue Mountain, MS 38610
>
>Sincerely,
>
>John Formsma
>
>President and Founder of the OT-aholics Anonymous Support Group

Cheers
RicB