(OT:) (OT) (OT) Eliminating OT Wars (OT) (OT) (OT)

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Mon, 24 May 2004 10:45:13 EDT

In a message dated 5/23/2004 11:19:07 AM Pacific Standard Time,
fordpiano@earthlink.net writes:
wonder if this post is OT.  I couldn't tell from the subject heading. :-)

Good advice John.  Responding to these types of posts just starts a
vicious cycle.  May I also suggest filters.  Rather than respond to
the outburst of a couple of days ago I put the perpetrator on my
filter list.  I won't see anything sent to me privately.  And I won't
see anything sent by him to the list, unless someone else unadvisedly
chooses to respond to something he says.

Phil Ford
   Phil
   How do you do this?
    Dale