Tuning fork

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Mon, 24 May 2004 21:30:16 -0700

on 5/24/04 9:03 PM, Jack Houweling at jackhouweling@dccnet.com wrote:

I have heard of technicians mounting tuning forks on some sort of wooden
device so they can use the fork hands free.

I just take the blue steel fork in my mouth; I hold it between my teeth in a
certain way and it vibrates, resonates throughout my head:
voila.  Hands-free. Finding a place to clamp it with your teeth that lets it
vibrate cleanly is the secret. Dead simple, and highly effective.

David Andersen