Vehicle organization for Tuning Business

Tompiano@aol.com Tompiano@aol.com
Tue, 25 May 2004 06:00:40 EDT

Keith,
I bought a wonderful set of metal drawers from an industrial catalog company
many years ago and it is the heart of my car storage agenda.
Mine has 6 metal drawers, with each drawer having specific dividers to
accommodate screws, flanges, shanks, etc. The unit is approx. 2ft tall x18" Wide.
These are priced on the high side but I've had them for about 15 yrs and they
are still good as new.
You can buy these units in various of sizes, depth of drawers,  and amt. of
drawers. I think these are priced in the low $300 range, which is a lot more
than the plastic bins you could buy at the Wal-Marts and Home Depots.....but
they will last and serve you well.
I"ll take a picture of my set up and upload them to the pianotech list.
Tom Servinsky