[Files] Re: Vehicle organization for Tuning Business (Modified by Kent Swafford)

Tompiano@aol.com Tompiano@aol.com
Tue, 25 May 2004 06:00:40 EDT

Rick,
I have attached a picture of the back of my Ford Explorer. Of all the
vehicles I have had, this Explorer has worked the best for how I have
things configured.
The metal drawer on the left holds all piano parts (all types of
flanges, shanks, wippens) plus incidental piano supplies.
  The wood 2 drawer unit in the center holds all of my sprays and
adhesives ( McLubes, Lacquer, Center Pin Lub., glues,) plus regulating
supplies and humidistats. To the right of that is a nice secure area
for my tool case. On either side of the main shelf unit are areas
suitable for a portable vac, heart gun, iron, luggage carrier, and
various other hand tools I need for that day.
  Behind the main shelf is a lot of room for a string box, felt box,
office supply box ( invoices, order forms, contracts, appraisal forms,
etc.) and an extra tool kit just in case of an emergency.
On top his a nicely secured shelf for transporting actions. Actions get
clamped down to the shelf on all 4 corners and travels
wonderfully. There is still amply of room to see out of my back window
through my the rearview mirror.
On top of all that I have 2 girls plus a car pool we participate with 2
other families, which on particular days have 4 back packs, band
instruments, and etc.   Even on the load days, everything fits nice and
neatly....and secure.
Hope this helps.
Tom Servinsky

Photo at: