Best piano in your world.

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Tue, 25 May 2004 11:00:52 EDT

In a message dated 5/24/2004 12:21:41 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no writes:

Really guys and gals.. I have to chuckle a bit here.  I mean being one
of seemingly few who has insisted in holding open  the door to the
<<ageing wood theorem>> if I may call it that... I find it quite
suprising that the only person to cite a new or even recent piano so far
is myself.  Everything else has beed 50 to 100 years old.

So... how do you guys account for the fact that all of you are declaring
your <<piano sound to die for>> as coming from such old wood ?

Grin

Cheers
RicB
 Ric
  Are you doing the selective reading thing again?  A German O 1990's. 2 of
em & 1929 BB Mason. with one o my Boards. There are many others Including many
of our new boards but I didn't want to be greedy. Your point is well taken
just the same. Maybe those guys new something?
   Dale