Tuning Devices

David dmntn@charter.net
Wed, 26 May 2004 12:55:53 -0400

I have recently started learning to tune pianos.  I am interested in =
tuning devices that will assist me in learning to tune and when I start =
tuning for pay.  I have heard and read about numerous brands and types.  =
These include the Accu-Tuner, Peterson AutoStrobe, Reyburn=20
CyberTuner, and Sabine Tuners to mention a few.  I am currently using a =
Seiko ST 767 Chromatic Tuner which I get the impression may not be very =
accurate for pianos, works great for my guitar.  Any input would be =
appreciated.

Thanks
David McCausland