wire coming out of beckett

Sat, 29 May 2004 11:35:05 +0200

Strange indeed if your bend leave plenty of wire to go through the hole.
Actually.. unless the holes are over large and not well drilled...
slanted for example... I dont see how wire can slip out of a pin when
you have the wire all the way through the hole and 3-4 complete tight coils.

Tight coils ... :)... As long as that is up you might use this piano to
do a little test for us...   Since these few pins seem to slip the wire
easily.... see if the wire slips even more easily with  loose coils visa
vi tight ones.  Might shed some light on a discussion we had a while back.

I'd try changing a tuning pin or two and see if that helps as a first
reaction I think.

Cheers
RicB