Tuning Devices for learning (was Tuning Devices)

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sat, 29 May 2004 17:21:51 -0500

Mark,

You HAD to go there, didn't you? :-) All I'm "trying" to say is that
if one can't make a unison stay where you left it, what's the point
of trying to teach someone how to tune a temperament!?

I'm dealing with this right now, so that's why I said what I did!

Avery