wire coming out of beckett

Mon, 31 May 2004 23:42:35 +0200

John Ross wrote:

>Ric,
>I don't understand your statement about me going overboard?
>I said, that the extra bend had caused me to lose blood, I hadn't liked it,
>and was just going to give it some more thought. Now, where am I going
>overboard??

Grin... I didnt say that you HAD gone overboard. I cautioned against
doing so.  I mean by all means to each their own mind you... but I see
no reason to start putting strings on with wire sticking out through the
tuning pin hole, much less with enough to make an extra bend. There is
certainly no need as far as keeping the strings from slipping out of
tuning pin holes and off the pin.  The rest is basically esthetics....
hehe that is to say outside of a bit of spilt blood from time to time.

Cheers
RicB