Customer call backs/reminders

daniel sicardi tcscotch@comcast.net
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 09:13:03 -0400

You could always program your Calendar to reflect advance call-backs way =
ahead of time.  That way you could even have periodic modifications =
taken into consideration for things like customer vacations and specific =
humidity conditions. You can do it in outlook, and most of the other =
programs of it's ilk like act and other time management programs. This =
includes e-mail and follow-up emial messages!
Danny
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Paul Chick (Earthlink)=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2004 8:14 AM
  Subject: RE: Customer call backs/reminders

  Send your reminder card about a month  before a tuning date to give =
your client a "heads up" on the service.  Most likely they need to =
budget for the time and the expense,  so this will help their planning, =
and most likely your card will get stuck to the refrigerator with their =
other reminders.  You'll experience more scheduled calls than =
postponements.

  Paul C