RPT Tests, An Observation

Alan Barnard tune4u@earthlink.net
Sun, 31 Jul 2005 22:38:33 -0500

Maggie said: "I agree it shouldn't be "easy" to become an RPT, and I
believe I eventually will.  If others feel the above things are a "barrier"
that would justify my removal...I don't know...  Being removed from the PTG
wouldn't stop me from tuning; it would only slow my already slow (but
steady) education down, and it would take me even longer to get to the
tests."

To which I squeak: Yipes. I didn't say anything about removing anybody from
the organization, just removing any non-skill/knowledge-related barriers
that might be hindering people from becoming an RPT. That's all.

I'm sorry my writing was so misunderstood. I guess If I'd written the
Declaration of Independence, King George would have thought it was a
birthday greeting!  :-]

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri