FW: SHELLAC BUSINESS

Paul Chick (Earthlink) tune4@earthlink.net
Sun, 31 Jul 2005 22:46:24 -0500

Anyone hear of or do business with the following company???

Your success or failures, please.

Paul C

  _____

From: D.M.(SHELLAC) P.LTD. [mailto:dmshellac@rediffmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2005 2:59 AM
To: tune4@earthlink.net
Subject: RE: SHELLAC BUSINESS

  dear sir,
.
we are one of the leading manufacturers  & exporters of highquality shellac
& lac products.

we have our own manufacturing unit in chhattisgarh wuth most most modern
techniques.
one of the directors of the company have done phd in science & is very
conscious towards the quality.
getting your introduction as a reputable importer s of shellac we are
approaching to you , hoping for a positive response from you in our mutua
business interest.

our product includes:-
(1) dewaxed decolorised shellac
2  dewaxed garnet shellac
3  waxy shellac (equivalent to tn shellac)
4  dewaxewd blonde shellac
5  lac dye
6  shellac wax

while assuring you of our upmost efforts for timely shipment,best qualty &
most competitive prices, we are confident that a positive response would be
received from your end.

Best regards,
sumeet agrawal
(export executive)