Spinet "Squeak" Noise- Guess the fix...

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Sun, 31 Jul 2005 23:49:34 EDT

Was it bridle wire rubbing on backcheck?

Dave Stahl

In a message dated 7/31/05 8:28:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time,  skline@peak.org
writes:

Did the  noise happen when the right pedal was down?

I thought of a spoon with  a spot of glue on it eating a hole through the
damper lever felt, but that  would probably clack before the hammer hit the
string.

Susan