Key Level !?

Mon, 1 Aug 2005 11:09:51 +0100

Or the tail-end key touch felt "rucked" up...? Hey! Another thought .... =
is the underside of the keys accessible from outside? You know, no =
panelling in the keybed. Some pianos are like that... you might find =
something valuable (greenbacks?) stuffed in there... Just musing! :-)
Michael G.(UK)
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Ric Brekne=20
  To: pianotech=20
  Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 12:30 AM
  Subject: Key Level !?

  Just to take a different tack on this....  Could be someone managed to =
get some fluids dripped onto the hammer centers for those affected =
notes.... since they were in the bass its reasonable to guess that there =
is enough key leads to cause the keys to fall if the hammers were stuck =
in an up position.

  grin...

  RicB