Bridge Disaster- - Should be Bridge From Hell!!

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 12:43:46 -0400

As Ric B pointed out, the strings are lifting well off the bridge cap -
clearly the bridge cap is too low (I hadn't noticed that originally).
Probably not going to get around putting a new cap on it. If it weren't for
that, I agree, oodles of great things can be done with epoxy!

Terry Farrell

> If you're willing to give up the aesthetics of it, you can get the thing
> quite functional without changing the hammer spacing, and without shaving
> it down to zip and putting on a new cap. A new cap would be _good_, of
> course, but for such an animal, people might not want to pay for it.

SNIP