Calisias was Communist Plot

Ric Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Tue, 02 Aug 2005 20:21:45 +0200

Hi there.... :)

Oh yes... we have seen these havent we precious.  Wonderful sløv.  Not
as bad as some of the chinese things I saw from the same time period
tho... Those came complete with a bag of buljong.  Played enough your
eyes would wince so much that the state would become permanant and you
would forever resemble a chinese.

Anyways.... Calisia's yes.. you have my sympathies.

RicB

---------

Calisia upright made in Poland circa 1980. All the bass bichords are =
mismatched: just another plot to drive us tuners around the bend.

AF